The Healthcare Informatics Society of Nigeria (HISN) is a professional membership driven Association, developed to serve the growing community of Clinical Science, Information Science, Computer Science and Management Science professionals who are tasked with managing the dynamic Health Information Technology life cycle. It is the goal of the association to provide our members with objective insights and guidance on their career path and technology options. all of which are designed to improve the overall of effectiveness of patient care delivery by ensuring that the data generated is of a high quality
What services does HISN provide?
HISN has five key reasons for being:
- To enable a diverse group of professionals to collaborate on health informatics issues
- To provide a platform for the distribution of information about best practice in health informatics
- To support the professional development needs of members in health informatics.
- To encourage more people to develop dual expertise in health and information technology
- To raise awareness of the value that health informatics brings to health and wellness
HISN provides expert information to members through its extensive webcast library, conference archive of slides & video, news listings, and a regular eNewsletter. The HISN eNewsletter is available to everyone including non-members
In contrast, HISN is neutral (we don’t advocate for the needs of any one group) and we have individual members from all disciplines across the heath sector.Follow us